Are You Waiting For Closure to Fully Heal? How to Navigate Broken Relationships and Unresolved Conflict with Jessica Hatton
Humans naturally crave closure, so how can we move forward when we have unresolved conflict? That's what I'm talking about in this episode with Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Jessica Hatton. Forgiveness is not reconciliation, but we can find closure when the other person involved is not available. Even though it may take time for your feelings to change, forgiveness is a choice you can make repeatedly.
Let’s be texting friends. Text “podcast” to 724-578-5229. (And yes, it will really be me on the other side of that text message.)
Do you feel emotionally exhausted and burned out?
My book Face Off with Your Feelings is the next step to handling stressful, emotional days practically.
You’ve got to add Face Off with Your Feelings to your reading routine ASAP if you:
- Need and want to experience healing in your life
- Crave freedom in your heart
- Long for healing from words spoken over you
- Ready to heal from things done to you
- Understanding the present is important to you
- Want to understand what it means to have freedom in your life as you move through pain
Get my book Face Off with Your Feelings at https://www.jessicahottle.com
Get my free guide on how to live by faith and not by what you feel at https://www.jessicahottle.com/chase-god
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store