Are we experiencing a friendship crisis?
It’s not the first - or the last time - we’ll talk about friendship on this podcast! We believe creating and maintaining friendships is one of the most important things you’ll do in life.
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with friendships, plus, we’ll discuss a post that was shared by a friend that poses the question, “Are women experiencing a friendship crisis?”
Points Discussed in this Episode
- What role the pandemic has played in creating and maintaining friendships
- How important is proximity?
- Growing up in the 90’s versus now - how has social media impacted the way we create and maintain friendships?
- It’s not easy to maintain friendships…
- There are a plethora of ways to make new friends
- The importance and impact of maintaining friendships
Mentioned in this episode:
Past guest Steph Clarke: Special Feature: Steph Clarke shares how to plan a reading week
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Are we experiencing a friendship crisis?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.