• insomniac: someone who can't sleep easily
• to get sucked into something: not being able to stop yourself getting involved with something that you don't want to do
• sleep deprived: not having enough sleep
• resist the urge: to stop yourself acting on a strong feeling to do something
• feel-good factor: doing something that gives someone a happy and positive feeling
• regret: sad feeling you get when you've made a mistake and wished you hadn't made the mistake in the first place
Amin Thank you, Amin.
Do you care if you're poor when you're old?
The rise of women's football
Internet - good or bad?