• insomniac: someone who can't sleep easily
• to get sucked into something: not being able to stop yourself getting involved with something that you don't want to do
• sleep deprived: not having enough sleep
• resist the urge: to stop yourself acting on a strong feeling to do something
• feel-good factor: doing something that gives someone a happy and positive feeling
• regret: sad feeling you get when you've made a mistake and wished you hadn't made the mistake in the first place
Mental health in the workplace
Why do we like sad music?
Why's it called 'mother tongue'?
Is it a good idea to have a tattoo?
Is it OK to work for free?
Internet - good or bad?