Are you optimistic or pessimistic in general?
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- being optimistic or pessimistic
- dealing with bad things
- trying to understand other people's attitudes
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- a glass half empty = an expression used to say a person/attitude is pessimistic
- a glass half full =an expression used to say a person/attitude is optimistic
- giving someone the benefit of the doubt = believing someone, or thinking about someone in a good way, even if there are no facts to support them
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)