As Cincinnati grows, affordable housing of all kinds is disappearing
Host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May discuss manatees, bearcats, a daycare jailbreak and more.
Next (at 24:00 ), Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Kristen Swilley to talk about Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority which got an overwhelming response to its housing voucher program this year as development pushed more people out of their homes.
- Thanks to Cincinnati Zoo's rehabilitation program, two lucky manatees got to fly home to Florida
- Covington seeks to raise standards for homeless shelters, but will restrictions force closures?
- Smart Start Childcare under investigation after three kids wandered from gated play area
- Blue Ash kids' play areas vandalized with swastikas, profanity
- We need you, Cincy! Help name the University of Cincinnati's new mascot
- Search for affordable housing is 'scary,' few options exist for those in need
- Avondale tries to control growth: 'They see Over-the-Rhine and they see it coming this way'