Ask Me Anything Special: AMA #14 - Part One! Fat Loss vs Fat Burning, How To Lose Fat on Keto (for real!), Starting Keto, Bone Broth Powder vs Whey and Much More!
Hi friends!! This episode is an Ask Me Anything episode featuring YOUR questions! Questions covered in this episode:
- Best time to take AG1 or Athletic Greens? Should it be refrigerated? Dr. Peter Attia tidbit
- Thoughts on bone broth protein powder compared to whey protein? How to tell if it’s a good protein powder & is collagen good to take?
- Tips for beginners: What is the best way to start keto? Modified higher protein keto or standard keto? Fastest way to get into ketosis? Doing a fast as a way to “reset” and get back into deep ketosis.
- How to do keto properly for fat loss: Why and how having ketones & doing keto are helpful for fat loss but how to successfully lose fat on keto; Tone device question on having high numbers but no weight loss yet
- Thoughts on getting higher ketones on non exercise days? Importance of rest and recovery to reach our goals
- Thoughts on desiccated liver capsules
- Is breastfeeding and carnivore a good idea? Study on carbs and breastfeeding volume/content. My personal experience and ideas on making sure you are well nourished and not depleted in micronutrients or iron.
- Showing high breath acetone in the morning but no weight loss. Best practices for achieving fat loss when measuring ketones.
- Concept of “no naked carbs” and pairing carbs and fat together
- Comparing keto and low carb in terms of additional benefits from keto- discussion of anti-ageing, longevity, signalling & epigenetic effects of ketones
Introducing the brand new TONE Device! Struggling to lose weight or reach your fitness goals? The TONE is a new breath acetone meter which lets you know if your body is burning fat and how much!
All TONE devices are NOW SHIPPING Worldwide!!
Get Your FREE ebook on keto: https://www.ketogenicgirl.com/pages/free-ebook
Special thank you to Fast Keto sponsors:
Try Athletic Greens! ONE tasty scoop of Athletic Greens contains 75 vitamins, minerals and whole food-sourced ingredients, including a multivitamin, multimineral, probiotic, greens superfood blend and more, that all work together to fill the nutritional gaps in your diet, increase energy and focus, aid with digestion and supports a healthy immune system, all without the need to take multiple products or pills.
Visit www.athleticgreens.com/ketogenicgirl and join health experts, athletes and health conscious go-getters around the world who make a daily commitment to their health every day.
Again, simply visit www.athleticgreens.com/ketogenicgirl and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Pregnant or nursing women should seek professional medical advice before taking this or any other dietary supplement.