Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: April 1, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Michael, Laura, Anita, Taxi Cat, Carmen, Nicole and Tycee, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- I have an eight month emergency fund and my only debt is my mortgage. How can I make the extra money I have saved grow?
- Why do the number of people owning a stock help dictate it’s share price?
- At 47, is it too late for me to own a home, especially if I am working to get out of debt?
- What can I do about my anxiety about falling back into financial distress?
- Should I claim bankruptcy to reset after financial setbacks beyond my control?
This week’s Quizzie (from Dee): I’m retired. Should I take the money from my 403(b) and roll it into a ROTH or traditional IRA?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.