Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: April 15, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Pam, Penny, Christina, Larry, Kate, Julie and Arlene selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- I pay my credit card off, every month and yet I can’t get approved for another card. Why is this happening?
- My accountant says I need to pay back my ACA subsidy, because I have a ROTH rollover. Is this true?
- What is the best way I can help my sister not blow her inheritance?
- Should my emergency fund be CDs, savings and retirement accounts?
- When I retire, what is the best way for me to invest my vacation pay out?
- I just started a new job. Should I take the pension offer or a defined contribution plan?
- Should I use a personal loan to pay off my student loan or my credit cards?
This week’s Quizzie: Are there any tax advantages to investing in fixed annuities?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.