Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: April 22, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Megan, Candi, Michelle, Caroline, Kate, Kathleen and Christine selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- Where is the best place for me to grow my savings?
- How do I turn my anger and victim mentality around, so I can make smart financial decisions?
- I’m in my 50s, recently lost my parents, don’t have a partner and work a lousy job. How can I restore my hope?
- Our current house is for sale and we don’t want to miss out on buying the new one we really want. Should we take our non-retirement investment money and use that to pay for the down payment on the new home?
- Should I rent or rush to buy a home now?
- I am paying off my student loan and want to buy a house. Should I put more money into the down payment to avoid PMI, or concentrate on paying down the loan?
- What should I do with the money my father is giving me?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.