Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: April 29, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Anthony, Nancy, Nina, Beth, Jasmine, Gayle, Shirley, Dan & Diane, Monica and Emily, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- If I rollover a ROTH 401(k) into a ROTH IRA a year before I retire, does that five year clock start again?
- Am I able to claim property left to me by my late husband (11 years ago) as an inheritance when I sell it?
- How can I take $100,000 I’ve saved and turn it into $5,000 a month of steady income?
- I only have joint bank accounts with my husband. Can I get my own credit card?
- We are financially solid and have no debt. Should we support our 13 year old son, who wants to be an artist?
- In what order should I withdraw from my retirement accounts?
- At 69 years of age, should I get rid of my five Term Life Insurance policies?
- Should I get an indexed annuity?
- How much do you think the Stock Market will drop next month?
- If a revocable trust inherits an IRA, does the trust have to pay taxes?
This week’s Quizzie from Olivia: I’m 64 with money in a T.A. non-stock fund and have a mortgage. What should I do to sustain my money?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.