Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: April 8, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze gives us an update on the new COBRA law and then answers questions from Women & Money listeners Amanda, Renee, Lauren, Patti, Sarah and Laura, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What is the financial benefit to getting married?
- Is there a way I can have my animals provided for, in my will and trust?
- I feel guilty that my boyfriend pays for things when I can’t, because I am starting my own business. What should I do?
- Is my son allowed to have a traditional IRA in addition to his ROTH IRA?
- Should my mother take $1,000 from her emergency fund to open a ROTH IRA?
- Should I invest the money I saved from refinancing my home or use it to pay down my mortgage faster?
This week’s Quizzie (from Becky): Should I open more retirement accounts so I don’t lose any FDIC insurance for the accounts?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.