Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: December 24, 2020
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What is the best way to bring up a prenup?
- Should we move in with my parents, so we can rent our house for two years and pay off our mortgage faster?
- Is my monthly Social Security benefit taxable?
- Can I take Social Security at 68, pay it back and then take the full benefit at 70?
- What kind of CD Ladder should I get?
- What should we do with a substantial amount of money we inherited?
- Will I be taxed on the Regular Minimum Distribution on my IRA, when I take it at 72?
This week’s Quizzie: If you could have a guaranteed wish of A) More money B) More health or C) More time with your loved ones, which would you choose?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.