Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: February 11, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Cindy, Anonymous, Chris, Name Withheld, Antoinetta, and Tom selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- My husband says we don’t need a revocable trust because we have our assets in an LLC. Is this true?
- What is the best way for my boyfriend and I to split household expenses?
- What are your thoughts on using a Ginnie Mae Fund to boost my emergency fund?
- Is Term Life Insurance appropriate if one has a child with special needs?
- Should my 80 year old mother sell the home she’s owned for 45 years, without doing renovations?
- Should I have a regular 401(k), plus a ROTH IRA for tax diversification purposes?
This week’s Quizzie: Can you put coins, real estate and precious metals into Self-Directed IRA?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.