Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: February 18, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Victoria, Larry, Jessica, Debbie, and Rodney selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What is the best way to receive a pension?
- If I can’t contribute the full amount to my ROTH 401(k) and ROTH IRA, which would be better to me to contribute to, fully?
- What should I do with some money that I am about to inherit?
- I don’t have much savings, what is the best type of investment for me?
- What is the difference between BitCoin and BitCoin Cash?
This week’s Quizzie (from Julia): My financial advisor says she won’t charge me a fee, is that for real?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.