Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: February 4, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Karen, Liam, Gigi, Gayle, Iona and Davida selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- I have no debt and haven’t had or needed credit cards in years. How can I get a home loan?
- We want to put our retirement account into our Revocable Trust. Is a ROTH IRA a good option?
- Should I stay in a Lifestyle 2040 fund or in a G Fund?
- How can I repair my FICO score, while I am rebuilding after losing everything?
- Should I sell the mobile home I own and rent out?
- How much can one contribute to all one’s retirement accounts, in a year?
- Do you think ROTHs are a good idea for the future? Will the government change them?
This week’s Quizzie (submitted by Amanda): Would it be better if I paid off my wedding loan or build up my emergency fund, with money from an inheritance?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.