Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: January 28, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Karen, Deborah, Jackie, John, Bryson, Lisa, Jen, Deb, and Desiree selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- We want to put our retirement account into our Revocable Trust. Is a ROTH IRA a good option?
- I have a big mortgage and a sizable tax bill. How can I fix this mess?
- How can I save for retirement, when my current job doesn’t offer a plan?
- My parents live on Social Security. What is the best way for them to live off that and what they’ll make from the sale of their home, while they rent a smaller condo?
- My mother is being financially abused. What can I do?
- Should I get an annuity to generate income during retirement?
- Should we pay off our mortgage or stay in the market?
- What is the best fund to open for a grandchild?
- How can I save money to afford the dental work I need?
This week’s Quizzie (submitted by Amy): Should I use my savings to pay off my credit cards, ro transfer the balance to a lower interest card?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.