Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: March 18, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Rosio, Melba, Nicholas, Pam, Anne, Betty, Sharon and more selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What is the best way to allocate funds in a Vanguard IRA?
- Should I open an account at Alliant in my name or in the name of my living revocable trust?
- What are your thoughts on investing in insurance?
- What do you recommend I do with bond investments?
- At 90 years old, should I sit and hold my retirement savings account?
- I am trying to help a friend learn to budget, but feel I am being taken advantage of. What should I do?
- I decided to transfer money from my IRA into a work sponsored 403(b). Is that a good idea to avoid pro-rata taxes?
- What is a good way for me to save my Stimulus Check?
- If I transfer money from my traditional IRA into my child’s 529 plan, do I have to pay tax for the distribution?
This week’s Quizzie (from Cyndee): Should I buy a home in my name for my daughter and son-in-law, or gift them money for a down payment and expenses?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.