Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: March 25, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Holly, June, Katie, Craig, Steve, Mark and more selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What should I do with the small amount of money I have in a Vanguard account?
- Should I contribute to a 403(b) or a ROTH IRA?
- My husband passed away while we were in the process of selling our home. Once it sells, how can still get a $500,000 tax exemption?
- I am going through a divorce and want to transfer from a 403(b) into a ROTH by April 15. Can I do that?
- What is your advice on helping an elderly parent, who has debt, to do refinance a mortgage?
- My friend borrowed money from me on a credit card and is very slow to pay me back. What can I do?
- Should I move my investments from Bonds to REITs?
This week’s Quizzie (from Rachelle): I’ve maxed out my 401(k) and ROTH IRA contributions for 2020. Can I also “catch-up” for the years I missed?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.