Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: March 4, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Jaime, Monika, Mora, Simone, Ellen, Jessica, and Sharon selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- Should I invest my stock dividends or transfer them to my settlement fund?
- How can I afford to fix my teeth?
- Because I don’t work, due to a disability, am I allowed to withdraw from my IRA penalty free?
- I messed up when doing an IRA Rollover and had the check sent to me, then I deposited it into the new account. Is it too late for me to avoid taxes and penalties?
- Should I do a 15 or 20 year mortgage?
- Should we file our taxes separately or jointly after we get married?
- What are your thoughts on bonds and TLT ETFs?
- Is there any way a legal guardian can be usurped from an executed trust, by a nursing home?
This week’s Quizzie (from Miss K): I’m 46 and my children are grown, what sort of life insurance should I have?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.