Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: May 13, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Anne, Norma, Deanna, Derrick, Camile, Miura, Nicole, Vanessa and Marcia, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- I’m worried that my mother-in-law is in a great deal of debt. Will that debt pass to my husband when she dies?
- Why is having a financial power of attorney so important?
- Should I cash out my 401(k)s to pay off my mortgage and start saving again in a new ROTH IRA?
- In order to protect myself from identity theft, should I freeze my credit?
- Does it matter where I open a ROTH IRA?
- Should we roll part of the money from my husband's 401(k) and put it into a ROTH IRA?
- Should I buy out the lease on my car, or get a lease on a new car?
- Can my fiance be listed on our trust, even if we have a prenup?
- I’m debt free and I own four properties straight out. Should I get a reverse mortgage to cover the cost of repairs I need to make to one of my homes?
This week’s Quizzie, from Donna: I am basically debt free and about to retire. What should I do with the money from selling my primary home?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.