Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: May 20, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Kristen, Nancy, Denise, Tamara, Holly, Becky, Penelope and Jeanie, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- I mistakenly fully funded my ROTH IRA and regular IRA. What is my best option to pay the least in penalties and taxes?
- If I won money in the lottery, what should I do with it?
- What are some good funds to invest in?
- What is the best way for me to utilize my deferred compensation?
- I am 70, should I move money from an old 401(k) and invest in a ROTH?
- How do I take my late husband’s 401(k) money before it disappears?
- I’m 35 and have quite a bit of money in BitCoin. Should I use some of that to pay off my mortgage?
- Does it ever make sense to lease a car?
This week’s Quizzie, from Ed: What defines “earned income” with respect to a ROTH?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.