Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: May 27, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Ralph, Gigi, Lisa, Melanie, Beth, Juanita, Denise, Kathleen and Taiko, all selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What can we do to keep our children's inheritance from their spend-thrift spouses?
- Can you verify what my financial advisor is telling me regarding annuities?
- My Co-Op board won’t allow me to put my Co-Op shares in my living revocable trust. What can I do?
- My children are 12 and 14. Should I freeze their credit to protect them from ID theft?
- How can I explain the risks of day trading and impulsive investing, to my 18 year old son?
- If I fund a ROTH with cash, what are the tax implications?
- Should I keep three credit cards open, that have zero balances but annual fees?
- I’m about to retire and my financial advisor wants me to transfer my 401(k)s into one account. What should I do?
- Are unemployment benefits considered “earned income?”
This week’s Quizzie, from Roxanne: If a ROTH IRA can be used as an emergency fund, why would I need a separate account?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.