Ask Suze (and KT) Anything: May 6, 2021
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Lisa, Allisa, Beau, Catherine, Gabriel, Tammy, Kim, Ruth and Erin, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- What is the best way to start buying stocks?
- With a potential market downturn, should I move my money into a savings account?
- What is the best way for me to buy out my soon to be ex’s half of our condo?
- Can you explain the modified AGI limit for traditional IRAs in 2020?
- Can I withdraw my original contributions from a ROTH IRA?
- If one of our beneficiaries gets married, do we need to update her name in our will and trust?
- Does adding my husband’s name to our home title, reset the clock for how long we have lived there?
- I live below my means and am thinking of buying a home. With some of the money that I have saved, should I put that towards a down payment, take my daughter and grandchildren on a cruise or keep the money safe and sound?
- We are in our mid 50s and our parents are in their mid 80s. Should we stay in the market?
This week’s Quizzie: Does the Five Year Rule apply only to ROTHs or all IRAs?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.