Ask Suze (and KT) Anything Sunday Special: March 14, 2021
On this Sunday edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Victoria, Monica, Diana, Jen, Jorge, Melissa & Jen, and Marybeth selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- Should we aggressively pay off our mortgage or aggressively save for our sons’ education?
- I’m 55, not married, have no children and some credit card debt. Should I buy a new home?
- Am I financially abusing my husband?
- Can we just use the trust part of the wills and trust kit, for a rental property we have?
- To help my disabled in-laws, should we get an annuity so they can generate income?
- What advice can you give us regarding the right small business to start?
- How do I rollover the money from a 403(b) into a ROTH 401(k)?
This week’s Quizzie (from Anthony): Should I buy two charity raffle tickets from my nephews, when I can only afford one, out of guilt?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.