Ask Suze Anything: April 2, 2020
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions and stories from Women & Money listeners Judy, Steve, Stephanie, Joan, Trish, Jim, Sophia, Suzy, and Paticia. They ask:
- During this crisis, I need money. Should I take it from my retirement account or the 529 plan I have?
- I am on Social Security and my daughter is on SSI. We don’t file taxes, are we eligible for the COVID-19 stimulus check?
- If one has a green card, will they get the COVID-19 stimulus check?
- I’ve been laid off due to the crisis, can I enroll in Obamacare?
- I lost my job and don’t have any money or credit cards, what can I do?
- I can’t afford to go on Cobra, how do I get insurance for my children?
- What expenses can I cut to save money now that I am laid off?
- I am trying to build my eight-month emergency fund, and I still have a job, can I defer my student loan and mortgage payments during this crisis?
- Will my college student daughter, whom I claim as a dependent, receive a COVID-19 stimulus check?
JUST LAUNCHED! Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
Want to begin your Will & Trust? CLICK HERE for Suze’s $69 podcast special offer of her "Must Have Documents.”
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.