Ask Suze Anything: April 9, 2020
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions and comments from Women & Money listeners Kent, Karen, Harriet, Jo, Anonymous, Julie, Lauren, and Michelle.
- Is a Perkins Loan eligible to be postponed as part of the COVID-19 crisis?
- Do I still have to pay my Parent PLUS Loan during this crisis?
- Are there any other programs I can use to keep my employees employed right now?
- Do you know what my insurance company will do if I am broke now?
- What can those of us with means do to help those without an income?
- Will my old employer take away what they already contributed to my 401(k)?
- Does money in Roth IRAs have to be there for more than five years before I withdraw?
- My tenants still have jobs. What should I do if they ask to withhold paying rent during the crisis?
JUST LAUNCHED! Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
Want to begin your Will & Trust? CLICK HERE for Suze’s $69 podcast special offer of her "Must Have Documents.”
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE