Ask Suze Anything: December 19, 2019
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions from Women & Money listeners Becky, Terijas, Bernadette, Ania, Arlette, Mary, Nelly, and Marie. They ask:
- Should I pay off my debt now and replenish my emergency fund later?
- How do I deal with my soon-to-be-ex husband’s student loan debt, which I co-signed?
- Is it ok to take my FICO score to 0 if I use all cash?
- How do I move money from a SEP IRA to a Roth IRA without paying taxes?
- What is your take on financial pundits who warn that index fund investing is poised collapse?
- Do you recommend active or passive investing?
- If I sell my home, which is paid off, will I owe taxes on what I make off of it?
- I want to quit my job because I work in a hostile environment. What financial things can I put in place, before I quit?
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE
Interested in Suze's Must Have Documents? CLICK HERE