Ask Suze Anything: January 16, 2020
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions from Women & Money listeners Robert, Liz, Patricia, Julie, Dawn, and Olga, they ask:
- Can you weigh in on Long Term Insurance providers?
- Did you give the name of a Dental Insurance company on a past episode?
- What should I do with the money I made from selling my house when I am not ready to buy a new primary one?
- I am about to become a stay at home mom, but can still save for retirement. Can I continue to contribute to our spousal Roth IRA?
- What is the difference between short term and long term capital gains versus dividends?
- Can you explain what you mean by “when the market goes down, the cost of shares also goes down?”
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Ready to learn more about credit unions? CLICK HERE
- Suze’s connection for the best advice on Long Term Care Insurance Policies: Phyllis [AT] ltcconsultants.com
- For the latest on #dentalplans, CLICK HERE
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE
Interested in Suze's Must Have Documents? CLICK HERE