Ask Suze Anything: January 9, 2020
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions from Women & Money listeners Diane, Anthony, Lune, Christina, Allie, Julie, Roseline, and Shelia.
- How can I search by topic through all of the Women & Money podcasts?
- Should I pay off my student debt using the standard payment method or the income deduction method?
- Should my retirement account be in a trust, so my heirs can avoid distribution taxes after I pass on?
- Is there an advantage to a Roth 403b over a regular 403b?
- Should I pay the income tax now, when saving for retirement, or later when I withdraw it after I retire?
- Is there anything wrong with having all my retirement money at the same discount brokerage firm?
- What happens if I contribute to a Roth IRA and during the year and my adjusted gross income becomes too high? Will I get penalized?
- Did you change your opinion on annuities?
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE
Interested in Suze's Must Have Documents? CLICK HERE