Ask Suze Anything: March 12, 2020
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions and stories from Women & Money listeners Kathleen, Tina, Sonja, Leigh, Margaret, Joan, Margaret, Sally, Kiana, Allison, and Anonymous. They ask:
- Is this really Suze replying to the emails?
- How I dealt with incorrect information with my insurance company.
- I want to buy a home, but I am upside down on my car loan.
- Can you explain the gift tax exemption?
- When should I start drawing from my social security?
- Can you talk about the financial advantages of being child-free?
- I’d like to invest in the market and get a monthly dividend, what do you recommend?
- How do I determine what I need for an eight-month emergency fund?
- Can you help me figure out how to make things financially better for my future?
- Should my fiancé and I finance a new house with money from his trust fund?
- Do you have any financial advice for my son, who is in recovery from an addiction?
JUST LAUNCHED! Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
Want to begin your Will & Trust? CLICK HERE for Suze’s $69 podcast special offer of her "Must Have Documents.”
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.