Ask Suze Anything: March 5, 2020
In this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions from Women & Money listeners Doris, Denise, Norma, Brent, Lisa, Cynthia, Mary, Ashley and Tyler, Kristie, and Anonymous. They ask:
- What is the best ID protection service?
- If you are retiring early, when is the best time to draw from social security?
- My husband is in debt, should he be on the title of the home we want to buy?
- Should we get a HELOC to consolidate debt?
- What documents do I need if I have no living family?
- What do I do when lawyers say my mother’s will is invalid?
- How can I build credit, post-bankruptcy?
- Do you have any financial wedding planning advice?
- Is a 0% APR credit card good for home renovations?
JUST LAUNCHED! Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
Want to begin your Will & Trust? CLICK HERE for Suze’s $69 podcast special offer of her "Must Have Documents.”
To find the right Credit Union for you, CLICK HERE