Ask The Expert: Funding Real Estate Investments Without Hard Money or Conventional Lending
“Take everything that you know about conventional loans, FHA, VA, Fannie, Freddie, and throw it out the window.”
- (:07) Hard Money vs. Conventional Lending and Why You Need A Hybrid Option
- (2:57 ) How and Why Did You Get Into This Type of Lending?
- (4:13 ) The Product-Market Fit: Enabling You To Make Money Any Time You Provide Good Service.
- (5:45 ): The Different Options From Navigator Private Capital.
- (12:21 ) Experience, Money Down, Credit Checks, Business Loans? Why Rick’s Program is Different Than Lenders Near You.
Rick Rall and his team at Navigator Private Capital have found a way to provide options to real estate agents, investors, and wholesalers so they can move deals forward.
Aiming to provide loans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced deals, Rick’s team provides generous terms for fast funding and refinancing in one place - No more scrambling to refinance a buy and hold, submit taxes, wait for proof of funding letters, etc..
For investors looking for capital, there’s a way you can avoid pre-payment penalties and large profit skims that come with hard money.
For beginners, you can obtain financing without the traditional barriers to qualification.
For realtors, Rick’s strategy can help you turn those houses that sold in less than 3 days into acquisitions so you can start building out your investment portfolio. Reliable, consistent funding outside of hard-money options.
Best of all, Rick’s platform offers 24/7 access to applications and proof of funds letters.
Listen Now to see why having a real relationship with a lender like Rick, someone can act quickly and provide options and guidance that fit the deals you’re working on, can take your real estate business to the next level
Official episode page and link to learn more about Rick Rall's programs: alltheleads.com/GoNav
More from the Ask The Expert Series