Avoid ALL Keto Side Effects Easily
Listen to this BEFORE you start keto!
Here are the symptoms and remedies for common keto side effects.
1. Brain fog - This could be a vitamin B1 deficiency or low ketones—use nutritional yeast and MCT oil.
2. Gout/high uric acid - Take a green drink, like wheatgrass juice or other leafy green vegetable juice. This will regulate your pH.
3. High cholesterol - This means you need more bile salts to break down cholesterol.
4. Kidney stones - This could be not enough water or potassium citrate. 2 liters of water a day is ideal. Also, avoid high-oxalate foods, like almonds, spinach, and chocolate.
5. Digestion issues - Adjust vegetable intake (could be too much or not enough), take bile salts, avoid lectins, and take betaine hydrochloride or apple cider vinegar.
6. Acne - Avoid dairy products.
7. Palpitations & muscle cramps - Increase magnesium, potassium, and sea salt.
8. Irritability - Use vitamin B1.
9. Gallbladder pain - Avoid nuts and peanut butter.
10. Bad breath - Increase leafy greens and lower protein.
11. Rash - Increase B vitamins (nutritional yeast).
12. Fatigue or keto flu - Sea salt and potassium.
13. Sleeplessness - Increase calcium (calcium citrate or calcium lactate) and sea salt.
• Dr. Berg's Healthy Ketogenic Diet Basics:
Step 1: https://youtu.be/vMZfyEy_jpI
Step 2: https://youtu.be/mBqpaAKtnXE
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
Dr. Berg's Website: http://bit.ly/37AV0fk
Dr. Berg's Recipe Ideas: http://bit.ly/37FF6QR
Dr. Berg's Reviews: http://bit.ly/3hkIvbb
Dr. Berg's Shop: http://bit.ly/3mJcLxg
Dr. Berg's Bio: http://bit.ly/3as2cfE
Dr. Berg's Health Coach Training: http://bit.ly/3as2p2q