Avoid These 3 Premarital Mistakes: #1 Ignoring Red Flags | Ep. 531
What are some of the major mistakes we hope couples avoid during dating and engagement? Today we’re looking at a big one: Ignoring red flags. Thankfully, Dr. Kim has counseled so many engaged couples over the years, and has created our Preparing For Marriage online course. So today he sheds light on several common red flags and how to deal with them. Spoiler alert: No matter where you are today, there is hope!
Episode highlights include:
- Do red flags mean you have to call off the engagement?
- Dr. Kim shares several common red flags he sees in counseling
- How to address the red flags - before AND after marriage
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Dr. Kim’s Preparing For An Awesome Marriage Online Course brings all the information he teaches in his premarital course directly to you! Use code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” FOR 10% off!
- We also have a FREE “95 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married” resource to help you prepare well for marriage.
- Our new Conflict Solving Survey is designed to help you approach the conflict conversation in a gentle way that doesn’t end in conflict! We think this will help you approach conflict well.
- The Weekly Check In Guide is a simple way to be intentional about checking in on your marriage each week. Grab the resource and get intentional today!
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!