Avoid These 3 Premarital Mistakes: #2 Focusing on the Wrong Things | Ep. 532
What are some of the major mistakes we hope couples avoid during dating and engagement? Today we’re talking about what it means to focus on the wrong things. What are they, and why are we saying they’re wrong?
In Dr. Kim’s counseling experience, he’s seen some things that are just not helpful for engaged couples, so today he’s telling us some of the things he sees engaged couples focusing on that aren’t helpful to their future marriage. Spoiler alert: No matter where you are today, there is hope!
Episode highlights include:
- What are the “wrong things” he sees couples focus on
- What’s wrong with focusing on them
- Some of the ways purity in dating impacts married sex
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Dr. Kim’s Preparing For An Awesome Marriage Online Course brings all the information he teaches in his premarital course directly to you! Use code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” FOR 10% off!
- We also have a FREE “95 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married” resource to help you prepare well for marriage.
- Our House Prayer Cards are a beloved resource we are featuring again this month. These cards give ways to invite God into every room of your house. Learn more here!
- The Weekly Check In Guide is a simple way to be intentional about checking in on your marriage each week. Grab the resource and get intentional today!
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!