AxisOfEasy Salon #21: We need a fix, and nobody can fix it
The band got back together and “the boys were back in town” as we held the first salon with all three of us present since #18 in Mid-August. We continued on our theme of the chaotic transition from the Age of the Nation State to the forthcoming era of The Network State and it’s still up for grabs what that will look like.
- Exit To Community – Grafting the lessons of old cooperatively owned companies to the online economy.
- That viral article written by an AI using GPT-3
- Sally Mayweather on Twitter
- Jesse’s article on what your smart phone knows about you
- Charles’ “This is how it all ends”
- Everything was Forever Until it was No More, by Alexi Yurcheck
- The Sovereign Individual, James Dale Davidson and William Rees-Mogg
- Atlas Shrugged and We The Living, by Ayn Rand
- A Hacker’s Teleology, by Charles Hugh Smith