Azora Zoe Paknad, founder of Goldune, talks Sustainability
In today’s episode we are joined by Azora Zoe Paknad, the founder of Goldune. Before starting Goldune in the middle of the pandemic (in the short span of 5 months!), Azora Zoe worked for Food52 and before that, she was Grace’s social media intern at BaubleBar! She has worked in the ecommerce and content space for years and when quarantine started she got to work and started her own e-commerce site, selling the best sustainable homewares. Azora Zoe shares the intense process of building a company and her personal journey to this point. We talk about reusable straws, food storage tips, product swaps and shocking recycling facts. Do you know what a soapberry is? Neither did we! We got a crash course in sustainability and we hope this helps you find little ways you can make changes in your everyday life that will work towards a healthier planet.
- Kosas Big Clean Mascara
- Nature First Laundry Pods
- Noap - Plastic Free Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hand blown glass straws
- Biodegradable Sponge, Scrub + Brush Set
What We’re Reading:
- Heavy by Kiese Laymon
- The End of Her by Shari Lapena
- Layla by Colleen Hoover
- The Blue Bistro by Elin Hildebrand
- Queenie by Candace Carty-Williams
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOP20 at checkout.
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
- Prose: Go to prose.com/BOP for your free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off your order.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!