Azure Event Hubs supported Protocols | On .NET
In this episode, Serkant Karaca and Shubha Vijayasarathy from the Azure Event Hubs team sit with Cecil to discuss the various protocols that are supported by Azure Event Hubs. They dive into the AMQP support, compatibility with Apache Kafka and even discuss some customer use cases.
- [00:41] - What protocols does Event Hubs support ?
- [01:31] - AMQP support
- [04:20] - WebSockets support
- [07:03] - Kafka support
- [12:55] - Enabling Kafka support
- [14:22] - Uses cases for Kafka support
- Azure Event Hubs Documentation
- GitHub repo with samples
- Choose between Azure messaging services
- Send events to or receive events from Azure Event Hubs using .NET Core
- Microsoft.Azure.EventHubs NuGet package