BONUS: Happy World Down Syndrome Day!
Thanks to Covid-19, it seems like #EverythingIsCancelled… except World Down Syndrome Day! We might not be presenting about DS in our kid’s classrooms but we can still shout their worth! Because if there is one thing people with DS have taught us, it’s how to be flexible! So let’s do it, friends. Down Syndrome has also taught us how to come together as a community to support one another. So today, we’re chatting all about a few of our favorite podcasts/non-profits/accounts that are shifting the narrative all year long. Check out our show notes for all the links you’ll need to keep you busy while social distancing! Then, tag us in your World Down Syndrome Day posts (@theluckyfewpod) and use hashtag #THELUCKYFEW.
Thank you for joining us every week for the last TWO YEARS! As always, we are cheering for you and sending virtual hugs your way! Happy World Down Syndrome Day, friends.
SUPPORT THE DOWN SYNDROME COMMUNITY
- Help provide college scholarships for individuals with Down Syndrome by giving to Ruby’s Rainbow! Check out their website and Instagram.
- Check out Sandal Gap Studio to support artists with Down Syndrome!
- Don’t forget to join us on PATREON! Be amongst the first 35 sign ups to receive FREE MERCH!
WORKSHOPS BY THE LUCKY FEW
OUR PODCAST RECOMMENDATIONS
- Inclusive Education Project
- Down Syndrome Center of Western Pennsylvania
- Save Down Syndrome
- The Hope Story
- UnExceptional Moms
Email email@example.com with your questions and Good News for future episodes.
HELP US SHIFT THE NARRATIVE
Interested in partnering with The Lucky Few Podcast as a sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theluckyfewpod/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/theluckyfewpod/support