The Rebel Architect - Scott McAulay - BS029
This episode we talk with Scott McAulay, from the Anthropocene Architecture School.
Scott is a part 2 architectural technician who has been making lots of noise to shake up the architectural education model. We discuss Scott's journey to this point and how the anthropocene architecture school has developed and grown into a rebellious voice of common sense - pushing for a change in the education of architects to bring the climate emergency to the forefront of design requirements.
Support this Podcast
- Anthropocene Architecture School (Twitter)
- Anthropocene Architecture School (Facebook)
- Scottish Environmental Design Association (SEDA)
- Girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes
- Hawkland Ecological Construction
- UK Hempcrete
- Light Revolution (Book)
- Climate alliance
- Architecture Education Declares
- Architects Climate Action Network
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/buildingsustainability)