BTC005: Bitcoin & Michael Saylor - A Masterclass in Economic Calculation (Bitcoin Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Michael Saylor defines Inflation, risk premiums and hurdle rates
- The fundamentals of Microstrategy
- Why he's putting Bitcoin on his balance sheet
- Why he issued convertible debt to buy more bitcoin
- How other companies will likely follow suit
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Michael Saylor's twitter
- Michael Saylor's company MicroStrategy
- Michael Saylor's non-profit free education site: Saylor Academy
- Michael Saylor's Bitcoin website: Hope.com
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Join OurCrowd's investment in BlueGreen Water Technologies today.
- Elevate your writing with 20% off Grammarly Premium.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store