BTC010: Bitcoin & Layered Money w/ Nik Bhatia (Bitcoin Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The history of Florentine Mint and how it changed European banking
- A background on double entry book keeping
- Counterparty risk and how it impacts markets
- The importance of Disciplinary Constraint in banking
- Thoughts on the Velocity of Money
- Thoughts on the governments' ability to shut down Bitcoin
- What would make Nik change his mind about Bitcoin
- Nik's thoughts on Bitcoin regulation
- What would a yield curve look like with Bitcoin
- Thoughts on the new administration
- Nik's thoughts on the lightning network
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Nik Bhatia's new book, Layered Money
- Nik's Twitter
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Make BendHSA a part of your financial well-being today.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Elevate your writing with 20% off Grammarly Premium.
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Join OurCrowd's investment in NanoLock today.
- Mirror the asset allocation strategy of the world’s most successful institutional investors with EquityMultiple.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store