BTC011: Bitcoin & Traditional Finance w/ Andy Edstrom (Bitcoin Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How typical financial managers deal with clients interested in Bitcoin
- Regulatory Limitations for most fund managers
- Bitcoin ETFs
- What's the right portfolio size
- What's Andy's biggest FUD buster
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Andy's book, Why Buy Bitcoin
- Andy's Twitter
- Andy's Bio at SwanBitcoin.com
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Trade domestic and international shares all from one stockbroking account with CMC Markets.
- Elevate your writing with 20% off Grammarly Premium.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Give yourself an upgrade with Helix Sleep's perfect mattress for you. Get $200 off all mattress orders and 2 free pillows.
- Have everything you need to grow online with Squarespace. Use code WSB to save 10% off your first website or domain purchase.
- Create automated investment portfolios of diversified, low-cost index funds with Wealthfront. Get your first $5,000 managed for FREE, for life.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store