BTC013: Bitcoin Lending & Borrowing w/ Blockfi's Zac Prince & Mark Yusko (Bitcoin Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What are the basics of how Bitcoin lending works
- What is over-collateralization
- What are some of the risks w/ Blockfi
- How does Blockfi protect against institutional lending that isn't over-collateralized
- How does Blockfi manage the escrow for depositors
- What is the future going to bring for Blockfi
- Does Zac Prince think lending rates will go higher
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Learn more about Blockfi
- Follow Zac Prince on twitter
- Mark Yusko's firm, Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Follow Mark Yusko on twitter
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Trade domestic and international shares all from one stockbroking account with CMC Markets.
- Elevate your writing with 20% off Grammarly Premium.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Get three months free when you protect yourself with ExpressVPN, the VPN we trust to keep us private online.
- Get in early on medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more with a FREE OurCrowd account. Open yours today.
- Get twenty-five percent off your first two orders of Literati, a one-of-a-kind book subscription. Start them on a literary journey like no other today.
- Listen to the top stories, the top posts and tweets and conversations about those stories, as well as behind the scenes analysis of ALL the latest tech news every single day with TechMeme Ride Home.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store