BTC038: Bitcoin Legislature, Regulation, & Legal w/ Joe Carlasare and Jason Brett (Bitcoin Podcast)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:52 - What is currently happening with the US infrastructure bill? How did digital assets become a part of it?
- 03:49 - What is wrong with the current language in the bill with respect to digital assets?
- 04:31 - How do elected officials view the digital asset portion of the bill?
- 19:55 - What amendments are currently being proposed?
- 25:02 - What is the likelihood that any of the amendments will be selected?
- 37:02 - What other regulator bills are in the works for digital asset regulations?
- 53:11 - Is it bullish or bearing for Bitcoin?
- 57:07 - What does the Beyer Bill propose, and what impacts will it potentially have?
- 01:01:52 - What impact do the treasury, SEC, and CFTC have on the regulatory framework for digital assets?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Joe Carlasare's Twitter Account
- Jason Brett Twitter Account
- Jason's Lobbying Group: Value Technology Foundation
- Simplify working with multiple freelancers, set budgets, and manage projects with ease with Fiverr Business. Get 1 free year and save 10% on your purchase on with promo code INVESTORS
- Have high quality, sustainably-sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more
- The all-electric Cooper SE starts at only $29,900. It’s everything you love about MINI fully electrified. Reserve yours now
- Thank an awesome human with the best scrubs in the world -- FIGS! Enter promo code WSB at checkout to get 15% off
- Get up to 40% off + Free Shipping on Four Sigmatic‘s Mushroom Coffee bundles
- Start feeling better with a single message. Match with a licensed therapist with Talkspace and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WSB
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store