BTC044: Bitcoin Privacy w/ Matt Odell (Bitcoin Podcast)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 08:12 - How Matt initially got into Bitcoin.
- 17:21 - Why large social media companies threaten one's own sovereignty.
- 18:51 - Matt's thoughts on Bitcoin's privacy versus other digital assets.
- 33:53 - Matt's thoughts on the Bitcoin Lightning Networks privacy.
- 42:15 - Matt's thoughts on lightning wallets and their overall utility.
- 52:29 - His thoughts on mining and how the sector is progressing with potential supply chain impacts.
- 01:00:07 - The biggest threats to Bitcoin's success.
- 01:06:15 - Individuals who have influenced or shaped Matt.
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Matt Odell's Twitter.
- Updating your wardrobe with Mizzen+Main. Use promo code WSB to receive $35 off any order of $125 or more.
- Have high-quality, sustainably sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood.
- Find people with the right experience and invite them to apply to your job. Try ZipRecruiter for FREE today.
- Get help writing your emails, reports, presentations, resumes, blogs today with WordTune.
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva.
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag-tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more.
- Start feeling better with a single message. Match with a licensed therapist with Talkspace and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WSB.
- Connect with other users - friends, other members, and notable investors with Public.com. Use code BILLIONAIRES and get up to $50 in free stock to get started in growing your portfolio. Valid for U.S. residents 18+. Subject to account approval. See Public.com/disclosures. Not investment advice.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store