BTC045: Luke Gromen on China, Evergrande, Macro, & Bitcoin
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:18 - Has the global economy ran out of steam?
- 12:46 - What's the real story with inflation and what's causing it?
- 24:31 - What is Luke's opinion on China's Evergrande?
- 32:09 - The Debt Ceiling getting raised.
- 52:36 - Bitcoin.
- 55:44 - When does the debt go from depressive to manic?
- 01:04:40 - Gary Gensler on Digital Assets.
- 01:08:57 - Luke's favorite Macro investment thesis.
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Luke's Books on Amazon.
- Luke's Macro Research Firm.
- Lyn Alden's paper on Inflation.
- Updating your wardrobe with Mizzen+Main. Use promo code WSB to receive $35 off any order of $125 or more.
- Have high-quality, sustainably sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood.
- Find people with the right experience and invite them to apply to your job. Try ZipRecruiter for FREE today.
- Get help writing your emails, reports, presentations, resumes, blogs today with WordTune.
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva.
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag-tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more.
- Start feeling better with a single message. Match with a licensed therapist with Talkspace and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WSB.
- Connect with other users - friends, other members, and notable investors with Public.com. Use code BILLIONAIRES and get up to $50 in free stock to get started in growing your portfolio. Valid for U.S. residents 18+. Subject to account approval. See Public.com/disclosures. Not investment advice.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store