BTC047: Bitcoin, Supply Chains, Debt Ceilings and More w/ Parker Lewis (Bitcoin Podcast)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 02:20 - What's happening at the state level with Bitcoin legislation?
- 08:34 - Why Parker encourages people to delete Facebook.
- 10:39 - Parker's thoughts on the current supply chain issues.
- 29:55 - Parker's thoughts on the debt ceiling.
- 55:53 - Whether a Bitcoin ETF will impact things much.
- 01:03:19 - Does the typical person have the capacity to self-custody?
- 01:12:06 - Tax planning for people with sizable Bitcoin gains.
- 01:16:06 - Parker's thoughts on Bitcoin lending.
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Parker Lewis's article: Bitcoin is the Great Definancialization.
- Parker's company Unchained Capital.
- Get three months free when you protect yourself with ExpressVPN, the VPN we trust to keep us private online
- Transform how you drive business results and connect with customers with Snap AR.
- Find people with the right experience and invite them to apply to your job. Try ZipRecruiter for FREE today.
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with PassiveInvesting.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Trade confidently with BMO adviceDirect. Start trading today with personalized advice with a minimum of just $10,000.
- Track performance, create custom watch lists, and trade from anywhere with confidence with a BMO InvestorLine Self-Directed account.
- Get 20% off on Simplisafe's newest Wireless Outdoor Security system and get the first month of monitoring service for FREE when you enroll in Interactive Monitoring.
- Start investing in cryptocurrency today with as little as $10. Just go to altoira.com/study.
- Learn more about how you can get started investing in some of the best cash flow markets today with Rent to Retirement.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store