BTC112: Bitcoin Macro Mastermind 1st Q 2023 w/ Joe Carlasare, Steven McClurg, & Jeff Ross (Bitcoin Podcast)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
00:00 - intro
01:37 - What's the mastermind's thoughts on FTX and SBF?
10:22 - What's happening with Gemini, DCG, Genesis, & GBTC?
14:37 - What's the group's thoughts on Binance?
15:04 - Why is a risk assessment of counterparts risk so important?
15:04 - Thoughts on liquidity and how to use it to understand volatility limits.
22:30 - An overview of Fixed Income Markets and High Yield Debt.
41:39 - Thoughts on inflation and what it might trend towards in 2023.
58:16 - The 30-year versus the 3-month and what that means for FED policy moving forward.
01:15:46 - Is China demand coming back online?
01:25:33 - What potentially causes a final capitulation for this cycle (will there even be one)?
01:31:05 - What to expect from the price of Bitcoin in 2023.
Disclaimer: Slight discrepancies in the timestamps may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Joe Carlasare's Twitter.
- Steven McClurg's Twitter.
- Jeff Ross's Twitter.
- Joe's legal practice.
- Steven's Valkyrie Investments.
- Jeff's Investment Management Fund: Vailshire Capital.
- Related Episode: Listen to Bitcoin Mastermind Discussion w/ Joe Carlasare, Jay Gould, & Jeff Ross - BTC078 or watch the video.
- Related Episode: Listen to Bitcoin Round Table w/ Joe Carlasare, Jeff Ross, and Jay Gould - BTC070 or watch the video.
- Related Episode: Listen to FED Policy, Bitcoin ETFs, & Euro Dollar Impacts w/ Steven McClurg – BTC088 or watch the video.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get position and investment info for nearly 6,000 Asset Management Companies with Moomoo, Australia’s first A.I. powered trading platform. Sign up and fund your moomoo account before October 31 and get $10 for every $100 you deposit. All investment carries risk. AFSL 224 663. T&Cs apply.
- Get personalized, expert advice that helps you see things clearly with ATB.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Guess less and sell more with the Number 1 email marketing and automation brand, Intuit Mailchimp.
- Help companies protect customer privacy in the face of endlessly growing data breaches by investing in Atakama today.
- Send, spend, and receive money around the world easily with Wise.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.