Babies with CVI
In this episode of Change Makers, we're learning about resources for CVI. There is a new APH Press book titled, Babies with CVI: Nurturing Visual Abilities and Development in Early Childhood. Hear from the author, Anne McComiskey, what other books are available from APH Press that discuss CVI and the author of The CVI Companion Guide, Amanda Lueck. We'll also have a segment from Partners with Paul.
Podcast Participants (In Order of Appearance)
- Sara Brown: APH Public Relations Manager
- Anne McComiskey: Babies with CVI: Nurturing Visual Abilities and Development in Early Childhood
- Heather Spence: APH Press Director
- Paul Ferrara: Partners with Paul Host
- Dan Gardner: PixBlaster
- Amanda Lueck: CVI Companion Guide
- Family Connect: Family-oriented site from American Printing House for the Blind.
- APH Homepage: American Printing House for the Blind.
- LilliWorks Active Learning Foundation: Information and teaching theory of Active Learning by Lilli Nielsen.
- WonderBaby.org: Site funded by Perkins School for the Blind.
- Paths to Literacy: Collaborative site between Perkins School for the Blind and Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired that shares strategies, resources, and research for technology to enhance literacy for children.
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired: Information, ideas, articles, and suggestions.
- Little Bear Sees - Helping Children with Cortical Visual Impairment: Website by parents offering support.
- Blind Babies Foundation: Informative and easily readable facts.
- CVI - American Printing House for the Blind: Resource for research and support for parents and teachers.
- CViConnect: Community of professionals offering hope with personalized support.
- Cortical Visual Impairment: An Approach to Assessment and Intervention, 2nd Edition
- Cortical Visual Impairment: Advanced Principles
- Vision and the Brain: Understanding Cerebral Visual Impairment in Children
- APH Products for CVI
- PixBlaster Search Results
- PixBlaster Embosser YouTube Training Videos
- PixBlaster User Guide
- PixBlaster FAQs